Friday, June 28, 2013

What to Read on Vacation

This Thursday, July 3, I will be headed for my family trip throughout Europe!  I love to read books that take place in the countries I am traveling in.  So, the first time I traveled to Paris and throughout Italy, I read Anna and the French Kiss and the 13 Little Envelopes books while on trains and planes and such.  It's just super cool to be reading about the places you've been to or are going to right when you are traveling.  It gets you excited!!

I would love to read some S.A.S.S. books, especially "Spain or Shine" and "Swede Dreams," but I'm not feeling a trip to the library and having to carry them in my bag in addition to a Nook.  Without further ado, here are the books for each city that I may read...


Stockholm- Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist


Copenhagen-The Quiet Girl by 
Amsterdam- The Diary of Anne Frank, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green



Interlaken- Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald (close enough)

Marseille- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

Barcelona- The Shadow of the Wind by  Carlos Ruiz Zafón

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.